DREAM Repair Serum 25ml - The Beauty Chef
The Dream Repair Serum contains 18 powerful ingredients, demonstrating a very high level of anti-oxidant cellular repair. The Beauty Chef's unique Bio-synergistic Blending (™) process blends ingredients to create a super charged formula, rich in anti-oxidants to repair and rejuvenate skin cells during the sleep cycle.Read more
Choose the size and options that are right for you
The Beauty Chef DREAM Repair Serum 25ml by Carla Oates
The Dream Repair Serum contains 18 powerful ingredients, demonstrating a very high level of anti-oxidant cellular repair. The Beauty Chef's unique Bio-synergistic Blending (™) process blends ingredients to create a super charged formula, rich in anti-oxidants to repair and rejuvenate skin cells during the sleep cycle.
Powerful Vitamin E analogues found in raspberry seed oil and a _ _ cai berry oil work synergistically with carotenoids/ provitamin A found in tomato fruit and sea buckthorn berry to boost anti-oxidant levels up to 100 times. Scientific studies show that these two constituents co-operate very effectively within the lipid membrane to repair and rejuvenate the cell, magnifying each other's skin enhancing properties.
The lipid soluble constituencies found in the serum such as polyphenols, mixed chain fatty acids and phospholipids provide outstanding emollient skin conditioning, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant protection. Also containing vitamins A, B, C, E, K and P and omegas 3,6,7 and 9, this formula is a profound rejuvenator, protecting and synthesising collagen; for a healthier, smoother appearance.
Night is the perfect time to apply the serum as the antioxidants can rejuvenate the skin’s cells without interruption from the environmental assault we are exposed to during the day. However, the serum also makes an effective addition to your daily moisturiser for enhanced moisture, nourishment, protection and rejuvenation. Add 1-2 drops daily.
At night, after cleansing the skin, dispense 3-4 drops onto fingertips and gently massage into face, neck and décolletage. Can be used alone or under moisturiser.
- camellia oleifera (camellia tea†) seed oil,
- rosa canina (rosehip†) fruit oil,
- simmondsia chinensis (jojoba†) seed oil,
- glycine soja (soyabean†) oil,
- tocopherol (vitamin E) (and) glycine soja (soyabean) oil,
- caprylic capric triglyceride (and) cylindrotheca fusiformis (algae) extract,
- hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn†) berry extract,
- persea gratissima (avocado†) fruit oil,
- macadamia ternifolia (macadamia†) nut oil,
- helianthus annuus (sunflower†) seed oil (and) calendula officinalis (calendula†) flower extract,
- oilcymbopogon martini (palmarosa†) oil,
- squalane (and) solanum lycopersicum (tomato) fruit extract,
- pelargonium graveolens (geranium†) leaf oil,
- helianthus annuus (sunflower†) seed oil (and) rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary†) extract,
- rosa damascena (rose otto) flower oil,
(*Natural constituents of essential oils, †Certified Organic).
*Natural constituents of essential oils, **Certified Organic.
We also suggest
Also within The Beauty Chef by Carla Oates
The Beauty Chef