Items can be returned if they:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- don’t match our description or sample
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
The goods must be returned within a reasonable period and you may be asked for proof of purchase.
Who pays for return shipping?
Once you have contacted us and the return has been approved, we will provide you with easy return instructions.
- If a product / order has to be returned due to an AustralianHealthFoods.com error, we will cover the cost of return postage.
- If a product / order has to be returned due to an error on your part, the return shipping will be at the expense of the customer.
We can provide you with either:
- A refund using the same method originally used for payment. Either money back into your PayPal account or your Credit Card.
- Account Credits into your AustralianHealthFoods.com account.