Fusion Energy Multi Advanced
Fusion Energy Multi Advanced is a high potency multi with Chinese herbs, specially formulated to help you achieve peak energy levels and vitality every day.Read more
Choose the size and options that are right for you
Fusion Energy Multi Advanced
A high potency multi with Chinese herbs, specially formulated to help you achieve peak energy levels and vitality every day.
Fusion Energy Multi Advanced - Features and benefits
- High potency multi vitamin and mineral formula containing therapeutic doses of Chinese herbs traditionally used to boost energy levels, enhance vitality, promote stamina and endurance and improve resistance to stress
- Specially formulated to support the functioning of the mitochondria (which generate most of the energy your cells need to function) and help protect them from free radical damage
- Contains B-group vitamins, folic acid, biotin and other nutrients required to activate the release of energy from the carbohydrates, fats and proteins in your diet, along with the Chinese herbs Astragalus and Korean Ginseng, which have traditionally been used to promote the generation of Qi (life force) from food
- Aids muscle activity to enhance physical performance and contains calcium and boron to help active people maintain healthy bones
Fusion Energy Multi Advanced - How it works
The proteins, fats and carbohydrates you consume in your daily diet need to undergo a significant degree of transformation before your body is able to use them as a source of energy.
A number of complex physiological processes are involved, culminating in the production of a compound called adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a form of chemical energy that fuels cellular function and is produced in the mitochondria of the cells.
Fusion® Energy Multi Advanced has been specially formulated to provide key nutrients required by the body for the conversion of food into energy and the production of ATP, including:
- B-group vitamins, folic acid and biotin, which are essential coenzymes in the conversion of food into energy
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), alpha-Lipoic acid, carnitine, chromium and magnesium to support mitochondrial function and help maximise chemical energy production
- Antioxidants to help protect the mitochondria from oxidative damage (also known as free radical damage), including vitamin C, CoQ10, alpha-Lipoic acid and Green Tea catechins
These and other nutrients in Energy Multi Advanced are supported by therapeutic doses of Astragalus and Korean Ginseng, which have traditionally been used in Chinese medicine to increase vitality, boost energy levels and enhance the body’s ability to convert food into Qi or life force.
Together with Gotu Kola, these herbs promote stamina and endurance, and increase resistance to stress.
Other nutrients in Energy Multi Advanced include creatine and zinc to assist with muscle activity and enhance physical performance, and calcium and boron for healthy bones.
Fusion Energy Multi Advanced - Directions for use
- Take 1 tablet once daily
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Warning – this medication contains pyri doxine hydro chloride (Vitamin B6), which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. Seek professional advice before long term use. Do not take while on w __ arfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
equiv. to Catechins 24mg incl. (EGCG) 12mg
contains caffeine 4mg
|Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola)||leaf||350mg|
Plus vitamins and nutritional co-factors including:
equiv. to pantothenic acid 45mg and Calcium 4.2mg
equiv. to pyridoxine 20.6mg
|R,S-alpha Lipoic acid||25mg|
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)||10mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate
equiv. to ascorbic acid 82.6mg and calcium 9.4mg
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate
equiv. to ascorbic acid 89.7mg and magnesium 6.2mg (total equiv. Vitamin C 172.3mg)
|Calcium citrate hydrate
equiv. to calcium 21.1mg (total equiv. Calcium 34.7mg)
|Magnesium amino acid chelate
equiv. to magnesium 25mg (total equiv. Magnesium 31.2mg)
|Zinc amino acid chelate
equiv. to Zinc 5mg
equiv. to Boron 500mcg
equiv. to Chromium 25mcg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet